Hey babes, welcome back! I’ve gained a bunch of new followers in the past couple of months, so I thought it’d be cool to re-introduce myself so you could get a better understanding of who you’re reading about!
For those who prefer a video version, I uploaded a video on my YouTube channel, that’s more so like a rant, instead of answering specific questions. This was the first video I ever recorded, where I introduced myself and my channel! It would mean the world to me if you checked it out 🙂
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE !!!!
For whoever prefers a written version, here are 20 Questions so you can get to know me better 🙂 Hope you enjoy xx
~Leave me a comment telling me what you’re passionate about♡
- What’s your background? I was born and raised in Greece! But now I’m living in Canada 🙂
- Who was your first best friend? This girl that I met in grade 4! We were BFF’s for many years until I moved countries. Nevertheless, we still talk through social media and I see her every time I go back to Greece
- How tall are you? I’m very averaged height, 5’4 🙂
- Cats or Dogs? DOGS forever & always
- Funniest moment throughout School? I slept through my first ever uni exam. It was at 8am, and I woke up at 1:27pm. It’s funny now, not so funny then.
- How many countries have you visited? I have been to Greece, France, Canada and USA. This summer I’ll cross Italy off my list as well!
- Are you in/have you gone to college? I just finished my first year of college!
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? I loved my psych, and philosophy classes!
- What is your Favorite drink? Alcoholic: peach vodka, Non-Alcoholic: peach juice, hot chocolate and COFFEE!
- Tea or Coffee? COFFEE can heal everything!
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Too many to list them all! I’m always on YouTube because every single person I follow has something unique to say. I love influencers who talk about lifestyle, health, fitness, productivity, being successful etc. I also love David’s vlogs
- Are you Single or Taken? Very much taken 🙂
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date? Something like a coffee date and a walk to get ice cream, or dinner and then a walk on the beach or something super cheesy like that. But I’ve very fond of a guy planning a date, and saying something like “Pick you up at 8pm sharp. Wear something fancy”
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? I’ve had 2 serious relationships. One when I was 15-16 and the one I’m in right now, from when I was 17 until now.
- Do you speak any different languages and how well? I’m fluent in English, Greek and I just started taking Spanish!
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, I do. One brother and one sister. We’re super close and I love them both very much!
- How would you describe your fashion sense? I aim for semi formal looks. Very chic and classy, but nothing excessive. I have this theory that if you look good, you feel good, and if you feel good, you do good. So I always have heels on, or some nicer accessories. You’ll never see me in public wearing sweatpants.
- What is your favorite restaurant? I don’t think I could ever pick just one. Can’t pick a favourite when you haven’t tried out a lot of them. So maybe I’ll answer that in 10 years, after I’ve travelled, and been exposed to all kinds of different restaurants.
- What are some of your favorite tv shows? My all time fav show is Vampire Diaries, I’ve watched the entire seven seasons at least 4-5 times! But I’ve loved many shows through out the years!
- Tell us one of your bad habits! I drink waaaaaaaaay too much coffee. Usually 3-4 in a morning!
~~ A QUESTION FOR YOU so I can get to know you better: What are you passionate about?
I hope you got to know me a little bit better! Once again, if you want the video version of this, be sure to check it out HERE. It would really make my day! Love you all very much!
Until next time,