Hey babes, welcome back! Today I was scrolling through my feed and saw Starring Pamela do this award, leaving an open invitation to everyone who’s interested, so I figured I would give this a try!
Rules of the award:
- Include a bit about who created this award (with a link to the website).
- Mention the person who nominated you.
- Share three things that motivate you to blog.
- Share three people who inspire you to blog.
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question.
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a cool challenge question.
3 things that motivate me to blog are:
- The blogging platform itself! I think it gives everyone this huge opportunity to express their thoughts and beliefs, no matter how controversial they might be. I adore the opportunity to talk about whatever I desire, and find people who are interested in the same things and have similar beliefs as me.
- The blogging community! I have learned to appreciate the positivity roaming between all bloggers. We all understand what it takes to complete a blog post, so its very rare that you find hateful people on here.
- My YouTube channel! I like to post similar content on both platforms so often times, I’ll have ideas for a YouTube video that I eventually decide would be better as a blog post. This keeps the creative juices flowing and gets me very motivated!
3 people who inspire me to blog are:
- YOU GUYS! My blogger friends! The ones who constantly like and comment nice things on my posts, and share some love on twitter and instagram! You never fail to make my day!
- My sister. A lot of posts that are more “personal” and advice oriented are often topics I discuss with my sister. She always tells me that I’m helpful, so I put those “life lessons” into blog posts so that I can be a big sister to many other people in a number of different places in the world.
- My boyfriend! My boyfriend always tells me he’s my biggest fan. He’s been following my blog since day one, which I really appreciate! He always sits down with me while I brainstorm or rant about the good and the bad of blogging, and never fails to inspire me 🙂 Hi babe!
One thing I hope to do to improve the world:
I hope to be able to create content on many different platforms (blog, YouTube, and even insta captions) in which I can share a good message. I’m a very optimistic and happy person, so hopefully my positive energies get passed onto you guys while you read! I hope that I can make your day, every day!
Pamela’s Question for me
What kind of change do you wish to inspire in the world?
I want to make people comfortable with themselves and their ambitions. I want to inspire people to do things that they love, even if its perceived weird or unusual and be 100% content with it!
Challenge question for my nominees:
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
ALL OF YOU! I nominate every single person reading this. I found this award to be quite interesting, so I hope all of you give it a shot! Love you a lot 🙂
Until next time,