Hello babes, welcome back! Today, I am taking care of all the things I was supposed to do a long time ago, and this award is one of them! I’m super duper sorry for being so late, I swear these awards make my life! Haha please don’t stop nominating me thinking I don’t care to write about them <333
So as you probably figured from the title I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. The lovely Jamie has a blog titled Don’t Give a Jam (can we take a moment to appreciate how clever her title is???) and wrote a great post here with all her answers and stuff, so be sure to check it out and show her some love. She does a lot of Lifestyle and Beauty related posts, but it’s never limited to just that. If you like my posts, you will like hers as well!
Okay, onto the award!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you & link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person(s) who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write 11 questions for them
- List the rules and display the award logo on your post and/or your blog
My Answers to Jamie’s Questions:
1. What is one unpopular opinion you have?
Chipotle is soo overrated! I like Mexican food, and I’ve always had Burrito Boys, which tastes amazing, but everyone in the world seemed to be obsessed with Chipotle , so I figured I would give it a try and I found it to be mediocre at best. (sorry pls don’t hate me haha)
2. If people start moving to Mars, are you going?
I want to say yes, but then again, I don’t really know. I’m a perfectionist, plan out my entire life in a day, so if people suddenly start moving to Mars, that pretty much messes up my entire life plan, and I’m not too sure how I feel about that.
3. What’s your favorite sandwich?
CALI CLUB SANDWICH, no doubt. I order it every time that it shows up as an option on the menu. With fries on the side of course!
4. If you could live in a movie, which would you choose?
Well, if I got to live in a movie for a bit, I would make sure its like an action movie, really exciting, and interesting. But if it were for my entire life I would probably want a romance movie with a happayyy ending 🙂
5. What’s your go-to snack?
I really love salads for snacks, but sometimes they take a long time to make, so I end up cutting some fruit and calling it a day
6. If you could turn into an animal, which animal would you be?
Something powerful on the outside, but also very sweet and caring on the inside 🙂 Someone name me an animal with those qualities!
7. Coffee or tea?
C O F F E E omg alwaysssss! Tea is also okay for specific nights, but mostly coffee
8. What’s your favorite go-to outfit?
Jeans and a cute top usually make the cut for me.
9. Do you have any guilty pleasures? Share one!
Watching Vampire Diaries over and over and over again every time I get a small break. I have seen every single episode of all 7 seasons at least 4 times. I have watched the entire first four seasons at least 6 times.
10. Who’s your favourite TV show character?
Everyone in Vampire Diaries, is an interesting character. So if I had to choose, probably one of them. Most likely Caroline, or maybe even Bonnie.
11. If you got abducted by aliens, what would you ask them first?
Although I’d be lost with words in confusion and all, I would probably ask them “why me” as I’d like to know how I fit into this whole situation. I always like knowing how I fit into the “bigger picture”.
- What quote do you like to live by?
- What are three words that best describe you?
- What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
- What has been the best/worst phase of your life?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Do you think your boyfriend/girlfriend should know your passwords?
- What is the number one thing on your bucket list for 2017?
- What are you the most thankful for?
- Are you religious?
- Is it possible to stay friends with your exes?
- Whats your biggest piece of blogger advice for me?
- Natalie Vinh
- Courtney Livingston
- Ella May Garrett
Thanks so much for reading! I would like to thank Jamie once more for nominating me, as well as everyone I tagged as they all actively like and comment on my posts all the time! Thanks everyone for the love and support!
P.S. My first ever Youtube video is now LIVE! Show me some love 🙂 HERE!
Until next time,