Hey babes, welcome back! As I’m writing this, I should probably be on my desk studying for my Spanish final tomorrow, which I already know won’t go too well. Spanish has been an 8AM class every other day, for this entire year, so it’s fair to say that I accidentally slept through a few classes. As a result, I’m super behind trying to get it all together and prepare myself for this super long super hectic final.
I found myself on the brick of getting super upset and having a number of mental breakdowns from all this stress so instead I decided it would probably be better to write a little blog post to motivate me. So I’m about to give you a conscise list of things that I’m grateful for this Monday morning, in high hopes of it motivating me to keep going. This is super unplanned, and rushed, because it’s very in the moment and will most likely be posted in the next 10 mins.
Things I’m grateful for today:
• I woke up in my big comfy bed in absolute peace & quiet because no one is home with me
• Grateful for this real good warm coffee
• Grateful for this wifi that hasn’t lagged once all morning because I’m the only one using it
• Grateful that all of you care enough to read this blog post ❤
• Grateful to be able to think “damn in 2 months I’m flying to Cali, and from there I’ll pass by Vegas for a concert of my fav artist, and then I’m flying to Greece with my siblings and my boyfriend”
• Grateful to live in a country where I’m allowed to write a blog post about what I’m grateful for.
• Grateful that failing a final is my biggest problem in my life, as oppose to not having food to eat, or money to buy clothes, or getting bombed while I’m asleep. A lot of people in the world can’t say that about themselves and it puts things into perspective. At least I’m safe, well fed and nicely dressed.
Okay nothing can top off this last one, so I guess this is all for now. Truly, I feel a lot better now, it’s always helpful for me to put things into perspective. Like yes, today will be a boring day because I have to study for this class that I don’t really like that much (I like Spanish, I don’t like the prof). I just have to push through today, prepare as much as I can, give it my absolute best shot that I can at this point and in a day and a half, I’ll be getting my nails done telling myself that meh, at least I tried, it’s over now. Whatever the results are, I’ll deal with it when they come 🙂
Thank you for reading through my very unorganized thoughts. Hope you got something out of it, or at least laughed at my misfortune!
What are you grateful for today??
Until next time,