Hey, hi, hello! As we all know Valentine’s Day is all fun and games until it comes time to buy gifts for our loved ones. I had the same struggle last week when I put together my gift.
But don’t worry because your girl did some research and put together a gift guide that are just the “standards” that anyone would like.
If you want to know where your heart is, look to where your mind goes when it wanders.
Disclaimer: Remember that when it comes to gifts, you don’t need to spend a bunch of money. You can get cute little things or you can even DIY something (which adds alot of value BTW)
*All pictures are from Pinterest & We Heart It*
Gifts for her:
- Neutrals palette
- Scarves (get a big bulky solid coloured one and it should go with anything)
- Lipstick because no girl can ever have enough
- A coffee cup with a cute or cheesy saying on it
- Throw blanket
- Bath bombs
- A piece of Jewlrly (necklance, bracelet, promise ring, earings)
- Picture of you two printed out and on a picture frame
- Love letters
- Cheesy Valentine’s Day Cards
- Anything DIY haha
*GIFTS FOR HIM*
Gifts for him:
- A button up shirt
- A tie
- Socks & Boxers
- Bath Robe
- Bottle Openener
- Tickets to his favorite events
- Dog Tag with your anniversary marked on it
- Game credit for his favorite video game
Hope this helped! If you have any other suggestions that I forgot, leave them in the comments to help others out!